We have immediate openings for the following positions. To submit yourself as a candidate or to inquire about the following positions, please contact Pick Your Plum at firstname.lastname@example.org.
FRONT END WEB DEVELOPER
Pick Your Plum is currently interviewing for a full-time front end developer to work in their Summerlin office in Las Vegas, Nevada or remotely.
The front end developer will contribute JS, HTML, and CSS to existing applications and to new applications currently under development. This person will lead our front end efforts on our main e-commerce site as well as several other sites. While design skills are definitely a plus, this person will be focused on implementing designs and creating professional, easy to use web interfaces for customers, employees, and third parties. We favor candidates with computer science degrees or equivalent experience.
- Have experience creating web applications from scratch
- Have experience working on existing web applications
- Can work in a team including back end and other developers
- Can create responsive designs
- Think our current website is ugly
- Don’t finish a project until you figure out why that one div doesn’t align properly in IE
And if you know:
- REST APIs
Then please contact Pick Your Plum at email@example.com. A negotiable salary is based on your experience. Medical and dental benefits are available. You will report directly to the CTO.
OPERATIONS SYSTEMS SUPPORT TECHNICIAN
Pick Your Plum is currently interviewing for a full-time operations systems support specialist to work in their Layton, Utah office.
The Operations Systems Support Technician will provide technical support for all operations, including third party systems. This person will work with operations and technology employees in solving reported issues, pro-actively maintaining systems, and identifying operational requirements for new systems. We use web-based tools for managing our e-commerce and fulfillment operations, so the ideal candidate will be proficient with web tools, including transferring files. Experience with MySQL is preferred. This person will also provide a small amount of on-site IT support for user workstations.
If you can:
- Communicate with operations staff about issues
- Identify problems and solutions
- Prioritize issues
- Fix problems unassisted
- Escalate major issues to technology staff or third parties
- Initiate projects for improving operations
And if you know:
- How web technology works and communicates
- Basic troubleshooting of Windows desktops
Then please contact Pick Your Plum at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Pick Your Plum is an e-commerce retailer based in Layton, Utah that offers deals on women’s fashion, accessories, home decor, party and crafting supplies and more. Founded in 2010, Pick Your Plum offers new deals every day at up to 75% off retail price. Pick Your Plum offers a superb work environment in the high-growth e-commerce market.